[racket] xslt

From: DJ (jakep at arqux.com)
Date: Sat Feb 28 11:49:14 EST 2015

Ok - new to racket. I would like to use it because I know Common Lisp,
but need something that provides good cross-platform gui capabilities.
(I can't afford a commercial implementation of CL.)

My software will harvest data from several web services that provide
results in xml.

I have spent a half hour searching for info on how to run xslt
transforms in racket. All that I can find is a mention that sxml /used
to have/ xslt but doesn't any more. I would prefer native racket rather
than some kind of ffi solution if possible.

Any suggestions?

Best,

- DJ -