[racket] compiling Racket to android and ios apps

From: Eric Dong (yd2dong at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 23 21:10:39 EST 2015

Of course. But it's similar to having C++ programmers write in C. Having C
support for a device is not having "partial C++ support", and similarly I
think that having a R5RS-like system supported on Android/iOS is not having
"partial Racket support".

That being said, I'm actually quite curious why there is not a publicly
usable index of Racket forms after all the macro expansion is done. I'm
pretty sure this "core Racket" would be relatively easy to translate into
R5RS etc? So we could have a system that supports R5RS or similar, and then
have Racket's fully-expanded form run on the system? Such a system will not
run .rkt files, but some compiled form, but perhaps it can be made fully
compatible with full Racket? How large is the language of core Racket forms
(supposing that trivial things like hashtables are implemented in a Racket
library rather than in C)