[racket] typed racket, filters, and polymorphism

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Sun Sep 28 20:14:43 EDT 2014

Yes I do want run-time residual of the dimensions, and yes I want a unit struct.

Also if there’s run-time residual, then I can use predicates and occurrence typing, and it can also be used in untyped code with contracts instead of types.

And also the type-checker would check if it is dimension-correct, but at run-time it would would still convert between different units of the same dimension, multiply and divide units, etc.