[racket] frtime

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 17:06:27 EDT 2014

That program never did what you were hoping for.

The program that we demo had you choose "FrTime" from the "Choose a
Language..." dialog.

The difference is that the language level can include its snip code
inside DrRacket and get its GUI to update. #langs cannot do that at
all. Robby and I have talked many times about how to allow it, but it
is unclear how to do it safely.

As an aside, the real demo is currently broken for a different reason,
that I think is related to the undefined change. I'll look into it.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the users mailing list.