[racket] Plugin Development

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 9 22:30:36 EDT 2014

Unfortunately, there is not. Depending on what your plugin does, it
isn't clear that it is really possible. In particular, if you're
mixing something new into the DrRacket frame then it is hard to know
what to do with all of the old frames now they should have a new
class.

I agree it can be tedious, tho, and there could be a better design of
an extension API that would make that kind of thing easier (and also
make it easier to dynamically stop and start plugins) but we're not
there yet.

Robby