[racket] FastCGI support?

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 05:11:42 EST 2014

Found from 2008
I'll forward the files FWIW

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eddie Sullivan <eddieSull at hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 at 19:45
Subject: Re: [plt-scheme] Faster CGI
To: <plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu>

If anybody's interested, I've attached a simple wrapper for the FastCGI C
library I hacked up when I was first learning Scheme. As a warning, it's
probably not the best written code, and it's definitely incomplete, but it
may be a starting point.

I originally wanted to code up the FastCGI protocol from scratch, but the
networking libraries provided with PLT are not low-level enough (I needed
some way to determine what type of port stdin was, to differentiate between
CGI and FCGI).

Anyway, you should be able to run the same code under FastCGI and regular
CGI. The function "fcgi-loop" takes a no-parameter-function as parameter,
and calls it repeatedly (for FCGI) or once (for CGI). In the case of FCGI,
current-input-port, current-output-port, and current-error-port are
parameterized for the FCGI versions of those ports. It also tries to fake
out the environment variables, but that part's a little hacky.

The attached fcgi-cgi.scm shows an example use. It's a (F)CGI script that
multiplies the two request parameters num1 and num2.

Hope it helps.
-Eddie Sullivan