[racket] Is there an org-mode equivalent in DrRacket

From: C K Kashyap (ckkashyap at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 06:56:31 EST 2014

org-mode seems to be the only GTD that seems to work for me. Off late I've
switched back to vim and use emacs only for my GTD. Since I now use
DrRacket too - I was just wondering.

It could just be a package that lets me do my task management from the
DrRacket prompt -
> (show-tasks-pending-today)
> (edit-task-100) // got 100 from the earlier command
> (add-new-task)

so on and so forth...

Regards,
Kashyap