[racket] Question #3 from Realm of Racket

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Mon Jun 30 12:12:40 EDT 2014

In this program, a world is just an interval.

All of those w s could be replaced with ivl s, because a world is an interval, and the value of the parameter will always be an interval.

However, (I’m guessing) using world or w makes it clear that the functions are meant to be used with big-bang.

They could’ve also named the struct world instead of interval, but interval is a better name because its a lot more descriptive of what it represents.