[racket] customary sqlite3 binary

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 11 02:43:47 EDT 2014

Putting the library in "~/.racket/6.0/lib/" should have worked.

What if you rename the library "libsqlite3.so.0" (i.e., with an
explciit version)? It looks like the search path in `raco exe` may have
the wrong nesting of path search versus version search: paths within
versions instead of versions within paths.