[racket] How to display math formulas using LaTeX in Scribble?

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Sat Aug 23 10:09:48 EDT 2014

 After installing the racket-poppler package under Windows, I try:

> ffi-lib: couldn't open "libpoppler-glib.dll.8" (No se puede encontrar el
> módulo especificado.; errno=126)

The intention was that the file libpoppler-glib.dll.8 should to be
installed automatically,
but I might have something done something wrong in the configuration file.

I have updated the racket-poppler package. Try installing it again.
I am testing on OS X, so you if you run into any problems, I'd like to know.

Note that the libpoppler-glib included was built to work with Racket
(thanks Matthew),
and using another version will almost certainly not work.

https://github.com/soegaard/racket-poppler/tree/master/poppler-libs/poppler-win32-x86_64/racket-poppler

If you are not subscribed to the list, then reply to both me and the list.

--
Jens Axel Søgaard