[racket] Checksum not found for git tags packages

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 04:12:43 EDT 2013

Ah, now it seems that it works for one tagged package, but there is still
an error with another one:
https://pkg.racket-lang.org/info/mred-designer
where the checksum fails with:

ErrorThe last time we attempted to update this checksum. The following
error was thrown:

pkg-desc: arity mismatch;
 the expected number of arguments does not match the given number
  expected: 5
  given: 4
  arguments...:
   "github://github.com/Metaxal/MrEd-Designer/v3.12/"
   #f
   "dedac5cde7b6783e906984a5ec2cbf06720f0ed0"
   #f

It may be unrelated, but there is also a "&tr;" at the top of the
page, which does not appear on other package pages.

Laurent