[racket] Racket web-server support for HTTP 1.1

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 09:43:06 EDT 2013

If you were to have asked me a few months ago, I would have said it is
fully compliant, but I recently learned about the "Expect:
100-continue" header, which I don't think I follow the spec on dealing
with from the server side. I don't know of any other parts that it is
not compliant with, but I'm not confident that they don't exist.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay