[racket] Modified esc;w

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 14 10:49:01 EDT 2013

Dear Eduardo,

thanks for recruiting a team of students to check into an extension of the Emacs keybindings. I think it would be wonderful if we could get them to contribute such code. and we would welcome their contributions very much. Git diffs would be ideal and I am sure that they can figure this out. Right now I urge you to point your students to this mailing list so that they can get help directly. As you probably know, people here are eager to help and it doesn't take a core developer to respond (as Robby already pointed out).

-- Matthias