[racket] Strange editor behaviour

From: bhrgunatha (bhrgunatha at hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 14 10:20:40 EDT 2013

After lots of head scratching and experimenting I have a consistent cause.

It seems like the Search and Replace bar causes some problem.
It is only happening when the Replace text box is visible.

This weird behaviour disappears if the I click the Hide Replace button
or choose Hide Replace from the Edit menu.

I've also noticed that S:C:R stops working after the Replace text box
and buttons have disappeared. That is I can't Hide, then Re show the
Replace text box.

I hope that helps you fix the problem, but I'm pretty happy now I know
how to get the correct operation back again.

Thanks,
Bhrgunatha