[racket] a problem with image.rkt teachpack

From: Elena Machkasova (elenam at morris.umn.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 8 20:52:10 EDT 2013

This would alleviate the confusion, thank you! But I agree that now is
an awkward time to push the change: many schools are just starting their
semester, and a change at this point may make some notes obsolete right
at the beginning of the semester.

My students should be ok at this point: we have sorted out the confusion
already, so no need for an upgrade on our behalf (but we will get it
once it becomes available).

Thanks!

Elena