[racket] help beta-testing an attempt at a color-blind-friendly DrRacket?

From: Philip Monk (pcmonk at asu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 27 23:52:09 EDT 2013

I'm deuteranomalous, and for me, 44AA99 and AA4499 are nearly
identical (AA4499 is ever so slightly darker, but their hues appear
identical).  Also, 117733 and 882255 are similar, but not identical.
I think the main thing is that changing between red and green has very
little effect -- changes in blue are definitely the most noticeable.

For the alternative color scheme, EE3333 and EE7722 are similar, with
EE7722 appearing to be merely brighter than the other (I assume that's
because the rods work just fine, so the extra light is noticeable, but
since the cones are messed up the hue difference is
indistinguishable).  Similarly, 992288 and 777777 are similar, with
992288 slightly darker.

I'm sorry that I don't have time right now to test out the snapshots,
but I hope this helps.  For reference, under "Colour Vision Test", I
can see the red stuff easily, and I can barely distinguish the green
stuff.  Thus, I am not deuteranopic, but I am deuteranomalous.  Which
is why I see all these people walking around with green hair...

Philip Monk