[racket] help beta-testing an attempt at a color-blind-friendly DrRacket?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 27 08:14:32 EDT 2013

The latest snapshot builds for DrRacket include two new color schemes that
are an attempt to avoid bad colors for color-blind folk:

  http://plt.eecs.northwestern.edu/snapshots/
  http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/

They are based on Paul Tol's color schemes, specifically the one in the top
right corner of this webpage:

  http://www.sron.nl/~pault/

If anyone who has color-blindness would be willing to give these a try that
would be great.

Quicker, tho, if you'd let me know which pairs of colors from that palette
are hard to distinguish and which pairs of colors from the color scheme a
bit further down on the page (labelled "Alternative Colour Scheme") are
hard to distinguish that would be a great help. I'm particularly looking
for someone with Deuteranomaly (the most common form of color-blindness as
it turns out) or, even better, Deuteranopia or Protanopia.

tia!

Robby