[racket] Need help using EOPL2e code in Racket 5.3.6

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 20 13:49:55 EDT 2013

1. W/o files, I can only guess that you're using a partially ported initdr. scm file that needs a relatively simple fix (commenting out a definition, adding an except-in somewhere).

2. Books in CS, like software, bit-rots. I consider EOPL3 a significant improvement over EOPL2. Also consider using Shriram's PLAI; it's the grandson of EOPL and supported by some Racket devs.

-- Matthias