[racket] Racket VM in FPGAs

From: Petr Samarin (petrsamarin at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 19 16:08:22 EDT 2013

To be more specific, initially I want to replace the Java VM in JOP with a Racket VM.
JOP is great as a starting point because it has many useful things available from the start: support for USB and serial interfaces to load the bytecode from the PC, memory interfaces, floating point unit.

I haven't looked into the Scheme-79 paper yet (thanks for the reference by the way!).