[racket] new S3 page "upload" link just creates blank package?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Fri Oct 18 12:32:35 EDT 2013

On Oct 16, 2013, at 8:46 PM, John Clements wrote:

> On Oct 16, 2013, at 6:03 PM, Jay McCarthy wrote:
>
>> I just fixed it.
>
> Thanks!

Er... no, it still doesn't work for me.  Specifically, the window now pops up, but is broken/unusable in several ways.

First, I enter a package name. This seems to work as expected.

1) In order to enter a source, I click on the pencil button, and I get a box.  I type something in it, then hit return. The box and its contents then disappear, and the pencil icon is back.  This appears to be failure...

2) ... but maybe it's just squirreled away in a secret place, I think.  So... how do I confirm that I've entered a new package? The only way to leave the window appears to be the "x" in the top right corner, so I click it... and as before, the listing now contains a blank entry, with no package name and my e-mail address.

Sad face.

John

Posted on the users mailing list.