[racket] Any online courses by the PLT group?

From: Vlad Kozin (vladilen.kozin at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 9 10:08:12 EDT 2013

If I may, I just want to mention how much fun PLAI class by Shriram and Joe had been for me. Materials they left behind (now archived and available online) are of extraordinary value and quality. I admit doing it along with other people, being able to discuss stuff as you learn, is a big benefit, but the course is entirely self-contained: 2nd edition of PLAI as the main text, excellent video lectures that introduce the problem, prepare you for an in-depth discussion in the text and as such complement the latter, quizes, exercises with test suits you can run against your solution (no human verification required).

I've considered going over PLAI one more time with the intention to apply it to my work. Following Matthew's version could be just what I've been waiting for! Perfect timing

---
Vlad Kozin <vladilen.kozin at gmail.com>