[racket] Any online courses by the PLT group?

From: Ben Duan (yfefyf at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 9 07:58:15 EDT 2013

Thank you. I'm currently following Dan Grossman's PL course. But I'm very
very interested in your courses. I will catch up with Matthew's course
first and go through Shriram's course afterward.

And have you ever advertised your courses? I've never heard of them before,
even though I have tried to search for these kind of courses. It's a pity
that your high quality work isn't known by learners like me.