[racket] License question

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 5 16:28:45 EST 2013

Yes, as long as you distribute LICENSE.txt with your port, with the
appropriate changes to the file, as well as COPYING.txt (the GPL
license) and COPYING_LESSER.txt (the LGPL addendum) exactly as they are.

While the legalese can take a lot of time to understand, the basic ideas
are easy enough. Wikipedia's pages on the GPL and LGPL are pretty good:

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_General_Public_License
     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Lesser_General_Public_License

All the code in the math library is LPGL-licensed. Some of it is derived
in part from the Boost and fdlibm libraries' source code, which have
their own very liberal licences. These licenses require their original
license terms to be distributed. The text of these licenses is in
LICENSE.txt.

Neil ⊥