[racket] Issue running Racket on OpenSUSE

From: Max Gonzih (gonzih at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 5 05:23:12 EST 2013

Hi guys, I just installed racket on OpenSUSE 12.3 x86_64 and have issue.
When I'm trying to run any racket related command I get following error
message:

> racket
Welcome to Racket v5.3.6.
standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found
  collection: "config"
  in collection directories:
   /home/gnzh/.racket/5.3.6/collects
   /usr/share/racket/collects
  context...:
   standard-module-name-resolver
   /usr/share/racket/collects/setup/dirs.rkt: [traversing imports]
   /usr/share/racket/collects/setup/main-collects.rkt: [traversing
imports]
   /usr/share/racket/collects/racket/contract/private/helpers.rkt:
[traversing imports]
   /usr/share/racket/collects/racket/contract/private/guts.rkt:
[traversing imports]
   /usr/share/racket/collects/racket/contract/private/arrow.rkt:
[traversing imports]
   /usr/share/racket/collects/racket/contract/base.rkt: [traversing
imports]
   /usr/share/racket/collects/racket/contract.rkt: [traversing imports]
   /usr/share/racket/collects/racket/main.rkt: [traversing imports]
   /usr/share/racket/collects/racket/init.rkt: [traversing imports]

After that every call in the repl results to "unbound identifier" error:

> (+ 2 3)
stdin::7: #%top-interaction: unbound identifier;
 also, no #%app syntax transformer is bound
  at: #%top-interaction
  in: (#%top-interaction + 2 3)
  context...:
   /usr/share/racket/collects/racket/private/misc.rkt:87:7

Any tips on what is going on and how can I fix that? Thanks.

--
Regards,
Max