[racket] Complexity Failure: Third Attempt, Third Time Fail

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue May 28 10:23:31 EDT 2013

Vents are welcome. I definitely agree with "creating a library, documenting it, publishing it should be drop dead simple and just work. And it probably does, for simple things, if you're careful" and I think we need to work on this step. BUT, are you sure you want to publish the library on PLaneT not as a package?

When/if you figure out what our 40% share of problems are, please post them here. We would very much appreciate it. Thanks -- Matthias