[racket] raco setup and compile-collection-zos

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 17 06:39:57 EDT 2013

Just in case, is there any update on that?
I'd prefer to use `compile-collection-zos' than 'raco setup' within a
system call, because it allows me to catch the exceptions in case it fails
(and it's cleaner).

The goal is to have a program (rwind) recompile itself and, on success,
restart itself.
In case of compilation failure, I want to display the exception.

But when I try `(compile-collection-zos "rwind")', it fails with:
make-directory: cannot make directory
path: /usr/lib/racket-5.3.4.10/collects/syntax/parse/private/compiled/debug/
system error: Permission non accordée; errno=13

(permission denied)

Thanks,
Laurent