[racket] Definition of DSL?

From: Sean McBeth (sean.mcbeth at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 14:28:55 EDT 2013

I think it's a DSL less in the use of the fluent API and more in the
over-utilization of strings as unstringlike things. There must be a
fair bit of interpreting going on for those strings to mean anything,
to lex and parse them into more meaningful structures to Camel. But
yes, I think the reliance on Java syntax for some things, string
interpretation for other things, makes this a particularly bad DSL.
I'd prefer to see either a well-designed API or a fully-interpreted
scripting language, not half-of-this-and-half-of-that.