[racket] Definition of DSL?

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 14:12:22 EDT 2013

The simplicity and DSL thread mentioned Java DSLs, and I came across an
example of one at http://camel.apache.org/java-dsl.html.

To me, this isn't really a DSL, it's more of a programming pattern. One of
the usage patterns on the wiki page for DSL is embedded DSL that uses the
syntax of the host language, but to me it's not really a DSL unless it has
different syntax or semantics that actually make it a different language.

Since I'm not very experienced in this at all, I thought I'd ask the list
what definition of DSL is most correct and adopt that one. Any thoughts
will be appreciated.