[racket] (floor (/ ....))

From: Stephan Houben (stephanh42 at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 03:45:33 EDT 2013

Hi Brad,

First of all, I would advocate modulo, not quotient.
Then at least it also works correctly for negative integers.

Secondly, I see the code out of context, but variable names like "weight"
and "volume"
to me suggest that they may be arbitrary (non-negative) real numbers.
And then modulo doesn't work.

So for posterity, if you know a and b are integers:
  replace (floor (/ a b)) with (modulo a b)
  replace (truncate (/ a b)) with (quotient a b)