[racket] text%, keymap%, copy/paste question

From: Matt Jadud (jadudm at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 6 08:49:03 EDT 2013

Hi Laurent,

Many thanks!

The thing worth noting from a document management/improvement perspective:
I have never seen the framework collection.

(Both are possible), but either:

1. I really missed something obvious somewhere, or

2. No search of mine in the docs ever turned up this very useful collection
of tools.

If it is possible that #2 is more the case than #1, I'd like to offer a
polite suggestion to the PLT team to make this information more obvious to
users of the docs. I spend most of my time in racket/gui, and had no idea
racket/framework had some Swiss army knives, if you will.

Cheers,
Matt