[racket] Preventing get-impure-port from url-encoding the query

From: Evan Donahue (emdonahu at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 16:04:35 EDT 2013

For what it's worth, the url in the query section is used for redirection
after shibboleth authentication at a large institution. I don't anticipate
that changing. I do think, however, that what strikes me as an increasing
preponderance of 'creative' url interpretation in the age of SAAS may make
a case for greater control over the path/query/fragment portion of the url,
whether or not that falls under the official heading of net/'url's.