[racket] [Racket] Finding files

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Thu Jan 31 16:38:37 EST 2013

[First question ignored for the moment: the second question seems much
more relevant to the problem you're encountering.]

> Also, I am looking at the document 'Systems Programming with Racket'. It has
> instructions for making a file "serve.rkt", which I have done, but Racket
> cannot
> find it, even if I specify the complete path. I have tried to understand the
> documentation
> on folders and files, but I am not succeeding.

Can you show what you're doing?  It's very hard to tell what the true
cause of the problem is.  Maybe what you're encountering is truly a
path problem.  But maybe it's something else that you haven't
considered!  Without knowing what you're doing, very few of us can say
anything for certain.

Are you trying to use Racket at the command line, or are you using DrRacket?

Please show the full, literal content of what you're trying, as well
as any error message you're encountering.  This can be invaluable,
because there may be detail there that people here may be able to
elucidate.

Posted on the users mailing list.