[racket] [Racket] Finding files

From: John Sampson (jrs.idx at ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 16:21:55 EST 2013

Can Racket be made to detect the PATH environment variable in Windows 7?
If not, is there a way of emulating it so that one does not have to
write out
the complete path of any file mentioned in Racket code? This includes data
files the program might be writing to or reading from.

Also, I am looking at the document 'Systems Programming with Racket'. It has
instructions for making a file "serve.rkt", which I have done, but
Racket cannot
find it, even if I specify the complete path. I have tried to understand
the documentation
on folders and files, but I am not succeeding.

Regards

John Sampson

Posted on the users mailing list.