[racket] CAM

From: Tim Brown (tim.brown at cityc.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 25 09:07:13 EST 2013

On 25/01/13 03:44, Hugh Aguilar wrote:
> Do you guys know if anybody has done any CAM work in Racket, Scheme,
> Lisp, etc.? Perhaps one of these 30-day wonders from the PLTgames
> contest. :-)

Given as the 2nd PLT games contest is running, and the first one was a
Turing tarpit; probably not.

> Actually, I'd be interested in hearing about any language used as a
> framework for CAM (I have no patience for point-and-click CAM software,
> but I'm only interested in DSL CAM systems).

I believe there are a number (>= 1) of CAM programmers using SWI Prolog,
and active on the SWI Prolog list.  I guess there are certain spacial
problems that are more "appropriately" solved using Prolog.  It might be
worth raising a question over there, too.  [Nobody's done anything with
datalog have they?]

Tim

--
Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk>  | City Computing Limited            |
T: +44 20 8770 2110                | City House, Sutton Park Road      |