[racket] web-server weird K-URL generation when stuffer is used

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 7 14:32:01 EST 2013

When a URL is generated for a continuation, it uses the URL that first
started the computation. So, if you go to A's URL and then call a
function from B, it will get A's URL. If you started with B's URL,
then you should keep it. If you're seeing something different, then
there's an error or there's a detail I'd need to know to explain what
happened.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>