[racket] Racket v5.3.2

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 1 13:34:19 EST 2013

At Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:09:31 +0100, Marijn wrote:
> On 01-02-13 05:20, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> > Racket version 5.3.2 is now available from
> >
> > http://racket-lang.org/
> >
> > * Documentation cross-reference information is stored in an
> > SQLite3 database, which means that SQLite3 is required for building
> > Racket documentation on Unix/Linux machines (but SQLite3 is
> > included in Racket distributions for Windows and Mac OS X).
>
> I just built racket on Linux without SQLite installed and with
> - --enable-docs and it built succesfully. Going to the docs from
> DrRacket then failed. Apparently they didn't really get installed. Or
> SQLite is actually only needed for using the docs and not for building
> them.

I'm not in a good position to try it at the moment, but there should
have been an error during the `make install', and it sounds like
documentation did not get installed. The `make install' may have
otherwise succeeded, though, and my guess is that the doc-build error
isn't noisy enough.

Posted on the users mailing list.