[racket] Would someone prefer paredit shortcuts?

From: (yj_qww6 at 126.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 21:10:47 EST 2013

Thank you very much, Piotr.
I don't have a Mac now, so I have no chance to do test on Mac by myself.Thank you for your help.

According to the document, Command is mapped to Meta when 'map-command-as-meta-key' produces #t, or we can use "d:" for command.
It should be better to set it to #t by default while still provide multiple keybindings.

Please make a pull request.

This plugin is still incomplete as a port of paredit. More features need to be implemented. I will do it in following days.