[racket] Racket Salon Boston (A Boston-area Meet-Up for Racketeers and Friends)

From: Daniel King (daniel.zidan.king at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 9 11:37:55 EST 2013

A final reminder that the first Racket Salon meeting will take place
today at 7pm at Northeastern University. We'll be in room 366 of West
Village H.

I'll be speaking about my experience using Racket for machine
learning. Asumu Takikawa will demo how to use Typed Racket with
classes & objects. Greg Hendershott will be speaking about his #lang
rackjure package.

Hope to see you there!

Here's a Google Maps link for West Village H:

https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=Northeastern+University+College+of+Computer+and+Information+Science&data=!1m4!1m3!1d1824!2d-71.0919733!3d42.3378369!4m15!2m14!1m13!1s0x0%3A0x700c0dcee6d75d69!3m8!1m3!1d1824!2d-71.0919733!3d42.3378369!3m2!1i1920!2i950!4f13.1!4m2!3d42.3386544!4d-71.0921987

--
Dan King