[racket] Racket Salon Boston (A Boston-area Meet-Up for Racketeers and Friends)

From: Daniel King (daniel.zidan.king at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 1 14:50:19 EST 2013

Racket Salon Boston will happen December 9th at Northeastern
University in Boston, MA. The meeting location is West Village H room
366.

We have three confirmed speakers.

I will be talking about my experience using Racket for machine learning.

Asumu Takikawa will demo how to use Typed Racket with classes & objects.

Greg Hendershott will speak about an interesting, but not-yet-decided topic!

If you know you will be attending please send me an email so I know
how many to expect.

--
Dan King