[racket] slideshow latex generates poor quality pdf

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 13:47:26 EDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Neil Toronto <neil.toronto at gmail.com>wrote:

> I haven't tried this, but you might try setting
>
>   (latex-dpi 600)
>
> That should make "dvipng" generate PNGs at 600 DPI instead of 150. If that
> doesn't seem to work, it'll probably *print* nicely even if it doesn't
> display nicely. (Which may not be a big consolation.)

I stumbled upon that while reading the source code, but it doesn't make any
notable difference unfortunately.

The transparency lead should work I think, but I had played a bit with the
background color of dvipng without success (the images were all black when
I asked for white).

> This package needs documentation, but I won't have time to write it until
> next year. I'm sure Jay will accept patches, though... :D

The more time you want, the less time you have...

Laurent