[racket] slideshow latex generates poor quality pdf

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 12:23:45 EDT 2013

I haven't tried this, but you might try setting

   (latex-dpi 600)

That should make "dvipng" generate PNGs at 600 DPI instead of 150. If
that doesn't seem to work, it'll probably *print* nicely even if it
doesn't display nicely. (Which may not be a big consolation.)

This package needs documentation, but I won't have time to write it
until next year. I'm sure Jay will accept patches, though... :D

Neil ⊥