[racket] How to communicate from macro to DrRacket tool ?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 3 20:53:06 EDT 2013

You want to hook into the online expansion, right? You can register a
handler that's called after online expansion completes in the place where
it runs and then its results are passed back to a handler you register on
the other side, back in DrRacket's main place. This is how online check
syntax works.

http://docs.racket-lang.org/tools/drracket_module-language-tools.html?q=drracket%20online#%28def._%28%28lib._drracket%2Ftool-lib..rkt%29._drracket~3amodule-language-tools~3aadd-online-expansion-handler%29%29

This goes only one direction, tho, from the code to your view. Making the
view manipulations change the source text would have to be some more
mundane type thing where you just override various GUI callbacks and then
work at the character/string level with the text% object in the definitions
window.

hth,
Robby