[racket] Non threadsafe Fortran library (ARPACK) vs Racket 5.3.3

From: Alexander Shendi (Web.de) (Alexander.Shendi at web.de)
Date: Tue Apr 2 14:32:23 EDT 2013

Hi,

So I habe now installed DrRacket and everything seemed fine until I tried to
access libarpack.so via Racket's foreign interface. I seem to have two
problems:
- the library is not threadsafe.
- "racket" and "racket -j" give different results for the same problem.

This leads to the following question:
How do I call non threadsafe foreign code from Racket? I have already
tried the #:atomic? and #:in-original-place? keywords when using
'_fun'.

I can provide the offending Racket program and the source to ARPACK
if required.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Alexander