[racket] Problem with on-subwindow-event

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 24 21:47:48 EDT 2012

Oh. Well, either this is going to be a bug, or it is going to fall
under "you sometimes get strange events, thanks to details of how the
platform interacts with its apps". I'm not sure which in this case,
but can you tell that you've gotten two enters without getting a leave
inbetween?

Robby

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Kieron Hardy <kieron.hardy at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2012, at 17:57, Robby Findler <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
>
>> When I run this on the mac, I don't see any enter events, which seems
>> strange.
>
> Strange - I am on Windows but thought the code would work on all platforms.
>
>> But my initial reaction to your question was that you need to
>> use the 'r' argument.
>
> But the receiver (r) for all three events for the frame% is the same. Ditto for both events for the list-box%.
>
> Kieron

Posted on the users mailing list.