[racket] scriblogify/module+ quirk?

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryan at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 16 13:06:42 EDT 2012

On 09/15/2012 11:05 PM, Patrick King wrote:
> Windows 7, latest 64 bit Racket, latest Scriblogify from Planet.
>
> C:\...\Source\SlowFlight\Blog>raco scriblogify -p SlowFlight 12-09-15.scrbl
> file-or-directory-modify-seconds: `read' access denied for
> C:\...\Source\SlowFlight\private\test-private.rkt
>
> The scribble file renders fine from within DrRacket, and the file
> test-private.rkt is not directly referenced
> in the scribble file. The only references to the file are from within
> (module+ test ...) in other source files
> in private.
>
> So does scriblogify have issues with module+? why should it even be
> LOOKING for test-private.rkt?

I don't see why it should have problems with module+, and I haven't been
able to reproduce the problem. Scriblogify just runs scribble on the
file and processes the result, though, so can you report what happens if
you run "raco scribble" on the file? Also, does the error message come
with any backtrace/context?

Ryan

Posted on the users mailing list.