[racket] Initial ping: using DrRacket for Clojure

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Sun Sep 9 23:15:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

The primary editor for Clojure seems to be Emacs, which is great.
IntelliJ and Eclipse are other options. Staring at DrRacket though I
think it is a super editor even if one didn't use all of it's features
with Clojure.

My goal would be to get DrRacket into a state where it was basically a
rich editor that send buffers to a Clojure repl. Just thinking about
this now and want to find out with that goal in mind I want to get a
reality check before digging deeper which I have not done at all yet:

1. Is it in the pleasant universe of possibilities?
2. May it work as a package that you turn on and off?
3. How would it work? Would it be sort of disabling menu items and
keybindings to "dumb it down" and adding the backend to have the repl
delegate to the Clojure repl?

For that matter, it could work the same for any other Scheme also.

Best wishes,

Grant

--
http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/