[racket] My new Racket blog....

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 7 11:48:25 EDT 2012

I meant to post this earlier. I've really enjoyed your blog. The
series on continuations was particularly helpful for me.

Two areas I've found very challenging to grasp are continuations and
macros. I think multiple reasons why, but one is that I simply need to
slow down, take it step by step, work through examples, marinade in it
long enough. Your blog posts really helped me in that way; thank you.