[racket] Typed Racket Binding For Plot

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 13:57:23 EDT 2012

Racket Committers,

Noticed in the RacketCon that it was mentioned that there were nothing to
lift the plot collection into TR.  Awhile back I did do a run at a fairly
comprehensive TRing of the Plot collection.  All the basic things (basic
plots etc) I attempted worked just fine.  While  I haven't used plot since,
it currently builds without error against the current Racket Git Master.

https://github.com/RayRacine/racket/tree/tr-plot/collects/typed/plot

In general, I'd like to think that most of the heavy lifting is out of the
way  in the sense of all the inane typing, but may require some polish.

With the new release over, I'd like to start getting it merged into Racket.
 Next steps???

Thanks,

Ray