[racket] "raco setup -c my-collect" takes a long time

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 29 07:38:34 EST 2012

Have you considered using different settings for PLTCOMPILEDROOTS depending
on whether you want the debug info or not?  If you do that, you'll simply
have two copies of all the .zo files, and you can simply switch between
them as necessary.  Then all of Racket's automatic build dependency
machinery will work for you, rather than against you.  All this assumes you
are using 5.3.1, as 5.3 predated PLTCOMPILEDROOTS.

Carl Eastlund