[racket] bug report feature on planet needs to be shot in the face

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 28 07:46:02 EST 2012

It should be sending you email already, assuming that you told the bug
report system what your email address is. The emails come from
trac at racket-lang.org. I just created a bug report and assigned it to
me and I got the email (twice, actually, because I already get all of
the bug report emails).

Robby